Everybody’s talking about the changes we’re seeing in teaching lately. There are discussions about standards, testing and, now, the value and effectiveness of using an online format. It’s all causing a lot of reflection on what the job of teaching entails and its impact on student learning.
In this free course, Coach Kellie will lead you through an interactive, self-paced learning experience on what formative assessment really is, various meaningful ways it can be used in live or student-paced lessons–whether in-person, virtual, or blended!
Teachers who take this course will:
- Receive a certificate of completion for 4 hours for Level 1 and 3* hours for Level 2**
- Learn outstanding strategies that they can use immediately, face-to-face or virtually
- Investigate research related to the power of formative assessment
- Explore 27+ research-based formative assessment strategies for in-person and online instruction
- Plan for and successfully embed a formative assessment strategy into a lesson plan
*Additional credit hours for Level 2 are pending completion of a coaching cycle with a Sibme Virtual Coach.
**Level 2 is available for an additional fee as it involves personalized, one-on-one coaching with a Sibme Virtual Coach to support the design and successful implementation of strategies learned in Level 1 of this course. Contact us for more information!
Getting your exclusive access is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Simply log into your Sibme account on a web browser and click on the Sibme Learning Center Link form your profile page to access the Getting Started Bundle.
2. Enroll in the Getting Started Bundle and you'll be automatically enrolled in this course!
3. You'll find the course in your Dashboard here in the Sibme Learning Center!
Already enrolled in our Getting Started Bundle? You can skip ahead to Step 3!
This was great for up and coming teachers in order for us to go into the field with this knowledge and get a good start in our careers and make assessment ea...Read More
This was great for up and coming teachers in order for us to go into the field with this knowledge and get a good start in our careers and make assessment easier and more accessible in our day to day teaching.Read Less
Easy to follow
Easy to followRead Less